Here are the Group Gong dates for the next month or two:
- SOLD OUT 16th April (Monday), 8-9pm, The Ki Retreat, Eccles, 2nd floor, £12 (£10 concessions), see map, See Facebook event
- 17th April (Tuesday), 1:30-2:30pm, St. Werburgh’s Upper Church Hall (up stairs), Chorlton, £10, see map, see Facebook event
- 20th April (Friday), 7:30-8:30pm, Hale Yoga, Hale, (1st floor), £13, see map, see Facebook event. Please be sure to go to the correct venue!
- SPECIAL EVENT – 21st April, Deep Bliss Day Retreat 3, Blissland, Congleton, £60/£70, see map, see Facebook event
- 23rd April (Monday), 7-8pm, Yew Tree Holistics, Alderley Edge, first floor, £15, see map, see Facebook event
- 24th April (Tuesday) 7-8pm, Didsbury Parsonage Trust, Didsbury, ground floor, £15, see map, see Facebook event
- 29th April (Sunday), 2:30-4:30pm, Breathwork and Gongs, St. Clement’s Church, Chorlton, 2nd floor, £25, see map , see Facebook event
- 29th April (Sunday), 7:00-8:30pm, Body Barre, Northern Quarter, Manchester, 2nd floor, £15 hammocks/£12 floor mats, see map, see Facebook event
- 4th May (Friday), 8:00-9:00pm, Monton, Transcend Therapies, 2nd floor, £12, see map, see Facebook event
- 5th May (Saturday) 7:00-9:00pm, Manchester City Centre, above Royal Exchange Theatre (please contact me for specific details of how to find us), see map, see Facebook event
- 10th May (Thursday), 6:30-7:30pm and/or 8:30-9:30pm The Ki Retreat, Eccles, 2nd floor, £12 (£10 concessions), see map, see Facebook event
- 20th May (Sunday) 8-9pm, One Yoga Studios, Chorlton, £9, see map, see Facebook Event
I’m also running ‘Breathing, Striking, Being” meditation groups (5 people max) from 10:30-12:00 most Wednesday and Friday mornings and Thursday evenings (7pm to 8:30) for £10 per person (dates below). After a cup of green tea and a conversation about meditation related topic, you each sit in front of a gong and, as part of a particular breathing pattern, you strike the gong in rhythm with the breath, enhancing your awareness and deepening your resonance with wave after wave of vibrations for 45 minutes. We then have another cup of tea and share a little before the session ends. The meditation groups are in my gong room at home (please call/email for the address and to reserve a place. Tel 07850 955810. Email email@example.com
Individual/Pairs Gong Baths:
Come to my gong room in Trafford (near the Hilary Step Bar on Upper Chorlton Road) for an hour of gong experience dedicated entirely to you. The treatment couch will be already made up with cosy blankets and pillows and everything you need to get comfortable. Once you’re ready, the gongs will play just for you to suit however you feel in the moment. See the prices here.
For the address, contact me on 07850 955810 or firstname.lastname@example.org.