Here are the Group Gong dates for the next month or two:
- 16th October (Tuesday) 1:30-2:30pm, St. Werburgh’s Church Upper Hall, 1st floor, £10, Chorlton, see map, see Facebook event
- 19th October (Friday) 7:30-8:30pm, Hale Yoga, Hale, 1st floor, £13, see map, see Facebook Event
- 21st October (Sunday) 8-9pm, One Yoga Studios, Chorlton, £10, see map, see Facebook event
- 22nd October (Monday) 7-8pm, Didsbury Parsonage Trust, Didsbury, ground floor, £15, see map, see Facebook event
- 24th October (Wednesday) 8-9pm, Signol Community Centre, Romiley, ground floor, £12, see map, see Facebook event
- 26th October (Friday) 7-8pm, Transcend Therapies, Monton, 1st floor, £12, see map, see Facebook event
- 4th November (Sunday) 7-8:30pm, Body Barre, Northern Quarter, Manchester, 2nd floor, £15 hammocks/£12 floor mats, see map, see Facebook event
- 8th November (Thursday) 7-8pm and 8:30-9:30pm (2 gong baths, £12 each or £20 for both), The Ki Retreat, Eccles, see map, see Facebook event
- 9th November (Friday) 7-8pm and 8:30-9:30pm, The Owl and The Coconut, Levenshulme, £12, see map, see Facebook event
I’m also running ‘Breathing, Striking, Being” meditation groups (5 people max) from 10:30-12:00 most Wednesday and Friday mornings and Thursday evenings (7pm to 8:30) for £10 per person (dates below). After a cup of green tea and a conversation about meditation related topic, you each sit in front of a gong and, as part of a particular breathing pattern, you strike the gong in rhythm with the breath, enhancing your awareness and deepening your resonance with wave after wave of vibrations for 45 minutes. We then have another cup of tea and share a little before the session ends. The meditation groups are in my gong room at home (please call/email for the address and to reserve a place. Tel 07850 955810. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual/Pairs Gong Baths:
Come to my gong room in Trafford (near the Hilary Step Bar on Upper Chorlton Road) for an hour of gong experience dedicated entirely to you. The treatment couch will be already made up with cosy blankets and pillows and everything you need to get comfortable. Once you’re ready, the gongs will play just for you to suit however you feel in the moment. See the prices here.
For the address, contact me on 07850 955810 or email@example.com.