Here are the Group Gong dates for the next month or two:
- 7-9th July (Friday-Sunday) Blue Dot Festival, Jodrell Bank, see website
- 11th July (Tuesday) 1:30-2:30pm, St. Werburgh’s Upper Church Hall, Chorlton, see map, £10, see Facebook event
- 23rd July (Sunday) 8-9pm, One Yoga Studios, Chorlton, £9, see map, see Facebook event
- 24th July (Monday) 7:15-8:30pm, The Yard, Alderley edge £12 see map, see Facebook event
- 27-30th July (Thursday-Sunday) Kendal Calling, Lowther Deer Park, see website
- 3-5th August (Thursday-Saturday) Belladrum Tartan Hearts Festival, Beauly, see website
- 8th August (Tuesday), 7:00-8:30pm, Breathing Striking Being Meditation in my gong room in Chorlton, £10, see Facebook event (note: this NOT the same as a gong bath)
- SOLD OUT 13th August (Sunday) Body Barre (with hammocks), Manchester City Centre (Northern Quarter), hammocks £15, floor spaces £12, see map (2nd floor), see Facebook event
- 15th August (Tuesday) 1:30-2:30pm, St. Werburgh’s Upper Church Hall, Chorlton, see map, see Facebook event, £10.
- 20th August (Sunday) 8-9pm, One Yoga Studios, Chorlton, £9, see map, see Facebook event
- 21st August (Monday) 7:15pm, The Yard, Alderley edge £12 see map, see Facebook event
- 25th August (Friday) 7:30-8:30pm, Hale Yoga, Hale, (1st floor), £12, see map, see Facebook event
- 26th-27th August (Sat and Sun), Moovin Festival, Etherow Country Park see website
- 1st-3rd September (Fri-Sun), All Roots Yoga Festival, Pembrokeshire, see website
- 7th-10th September (Thurs-Sun), Bestival, Dorset, see website
I’m also running ‘Breathing, Striking, Being” meditation groups (5 people max) from 10:30-12:00 every Wednesday and Friday morning for £10 per person. After a cup of green tea and a conversation about meditation related topic, you each sit in front of a gong and, as part of a particular breathing pattern, you strike the gong in rhythm with the breath, enhancing your awareness and deepening your resonance with wave after wave of vibrations for 45 minutes. We then have another cup of tea and share a little before the session ends. The meditation groups are in my gong room at home (please call/email for the address and to reserve a place. Tel 07850 955810. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Individual/Pairs Gong Baths:
Come to my gong room in Trafford (near the Hilary Step Bar on Upper Chorlton Road) for an hour of gong experience dedicated entirely to you. The treatment couch will be already made up with cosy blankets and pillows and everything you need to get comfortable. Once you’re ready, the gongs will play just for you to suit however you feel in the moment. See the prices here.
For the address, contact me on 07850 955810 or email@example.com.