Here are the Group Gong dates for the next month or two:
- 13th August (Monday), 7-8pm, Yew Tree Holistics, Alderley Edge, ground floor, £15, see map, see Facebook event
- 17th August (Friday) 7:30-8:30pm, Hale Yoga, Hale, 1st floor, £13, see map, see Facebook event
- 19th August (Sunday) 8-9pm, One Yoga Studios, Chorlton, £9, see map, see Facebook event
- 20th August (Monday) 7-8pm, Didsbury Parsonage Trust, Didsbury, ground floor, £15, see map, see Facebook event
- 21st August (Tuesday) 1:30-2:30pm, St. Werburgh’s Church Upper Hall, 1st floor, £10, Chorlton, see map, see Facebook event
- 23rd August (Thursday), 6:30-7:30pm and/or 8:30-9:30pm The Ki Retreat, Eccles, 2nd floor, £12 (£10 concessions), see map, see Facebook event
- 25th-26th August (Saturday and Sunday), Compstall, Moovin Festival , directions
- 26th August (Sunday) 7:00-8:30pm, Body Barre, Northern Quarter, Manchester, 2nd floor, £15 hammocks/£12 floor mats, see map, see Facebook event
- 8th September (Saturday) 7:00-9:00pm, City Centre, Charnock Farm (above the Royal Exchange), 4th floor, £25 (2 hours), see map, see Facebook event
- 9th September (Sunday) 8-9pm, One Yoga Studios, Chorlton, £9, see map, see Facebook event
I’m also running ‘Breathing, Striking, Being” meditation groups (5 people max) from 10:30-12:00 most Wednesday and Friday mornings and Thursday evenings (7pm to 8:30) for £10 per person (dates below). After a cup of green tea and a conversation about meditation related topic, you each sit in front of a gong and, as part of a particular breathing pattern, you strike the gong in rhythm with the breath, enhancing your awareness and deepening your resonance with wave after wave of vibrations for 45 minutes. We then have another cup of tea and share a little before the session ends. The meditation groups are in my gong room at home (please call/email for the address and to reserve a place. Tel 07850 955810. Email email@example.com
Individual/Pairs Gong Baths:
Come to my gong room in Trafford (near the Hilary Step Bar on Upper Chorlton Road) for an hour of gong experience dedicated entirely to you. The treatment couch will be already made up with cosy blankets and pillows and everything you need to get comfortable. Once you’re ready, the gongs will play just for you to suit however you feel in the moment. See the prices here.
For the address, contact me on 07850 955810 or firstname.lastname@example.org.