Upcoming Public Zoom Group Gong Baths
In case you’re wondering how zoom gong baths compare to being in the room with the gongs, here is a review that was written for me after a corporate Zoom Gong Bath I recently gave:
“From the bottom of my heart, thank you for providing that time and space for us all to connect to our deeper selves. I’ve been to gong baths a few times and despite listening through my headphones, the one on Thursday was by far the most beautiful I’ve ever experienced! It was truly stunning and a treat to spend it in my bed too! Haha! And just as you were bringing us out of the session, the sun starting beaming through my window and shining on me, I felt the sunshine on my face and also within my body, it felt like the world just perfectly aligned itself at the most perfect moment. Thank you again and sending my love, Ursula x”
Some of the joys of a Zoom Gong Spa include being in the comfort of your own home, maybe in your favourite PJs, wrapped up in bed, all snuggled to your hearts desire. And of course, going striaght to bed afterwards! 🙂
Please be sure to read the description of the session carefully before booking and ask me if there’s anything you need to know. Magnapass will send you confirmation of your booking by email (check your spam folder or contact me if you don’t receive it) including a link to the Meeting and your Passcode.
"The Gong Spas that Martyn deliver are incredibly powerful, and transformative. He has a fantastic calming presence, and his musical creativity is healing and restorative." M, Chorlton
New! Meditation Tapes Subscription.
Frequent uploads of Meditation Tapes to guide you into awareness beyond thought (with optional backdrop of gentle gong sounds). Many people also use these tapes as an aid to getting to sleep 🙂
Note: After clicking the orange button above, a freebie trial meditation is available under the ‘Gongs and Meditation’ tab. If you cannot see it, please let me know. xx
My name is Martyn Cawthorne and I’m a very experienced, deeply committed gong practitioner/sound healer. I graduated from the College Of Sound Healing (a one year training course) and I’m fully insured. I’ve been playing various instruments for over 30 years, and practicing meditation for as long. I live in Trafford, where it meets Chorlton and Whalley Range and offer Gong Spas in various forms all over the Manchester and Cheshire area.
If you’re interested in a private gong bath, contact me directly on 07850 955810 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks 🙂 x
A Gong Spa, or Gong Bath can be………
- A moment in your life that is yours and yours alone
- An entirely unique, physical experience of sound and vibration in your whole body
- An incomparable, personal journey that is beyond words or description
- A timeless space in which physical, mental, emotional and spiritual blockages are worked upon
- An invitation to open up and remember who you are, here and now
- An opportunity to just ‘be’
What to expect (the practicalities)…..
- In a one-to-one gong bath we will meet and have a short conversation about how you are and your reason for coming (could be anything from ‘just for the experience’ to something much more direct and personal)…..
- I will give you a basic overview of the sounds you might hear
- You can have some water to help flush away any toxins that might be cleared during the session
- You’ll get into the most comfortable position for you (laying down on a comfortable mat is usual but not essential)
- I’ll play the gongs and other instruments for around 45 minutes, with a 5 minute silence at the end to allow the session to come to a natural end
- At the end of the session there’s time for a chat and a cup of jasmine tea or glass of water 🙂