New! Meditation Tapes Subscription.
Frequent uploads of Meditation Tapes to guide you into awareness beyond thought (with optional backdrop of gentle gong sounds).
Note: After clicking the orange button above, a freebie trial meditation is available under the ‘Gongs and Meditation’ tab. If you cannot see it, please let me know. xx
"The Gong Spas that Martyn deliver are incredibly powerful, and transformative. He has a fantastic calming presence, and his musical creativity is healing and restorative." M, Chorlton
Hi lovelies! We are only able to offer Gong Baths in Tier 1&2 locations (currently this means we can give Gong Baths in Cheshire, but regrettably not in Manchester). Clicking here will show the measures we are taking to create a healthy and safe environment.
°We are following government guidelines on social distancing.
°As Gong Baths are not a form of exercise we can follow the 1m plus guidelines.
°We ask that you please also be thoughtful while entering and exiting the building and that you avoid proximity with others from a different bubble.
°You won’t need a mask once you’re laying down, but we suggest wearing one at all other times.
°We ask that you to bring your own mats, blankets, pillows and eye masks.
°Jasmine tea will either be served in compostable bamboo cups (or you can bring your own cup).
°We will keep changing rooms closed.
°If using the toilet, please be sure to use the anti-bac wipes available to clean surfaces before and after use.
°Please don’t attend a Gong Bath if you feel that you have any virus symptoms. Thank you.
My name is Martyn Cawthorne and I’m a very experienced, deeply committed gong practitioner/sound healer. I graduated from the College Of Sound Healing (a one year training course) and I’m fully insured. I’ve been playing various instruments for over 30 years, and practicing meditation for as long. I live in Trafford, where it meets Chorlton and Whalley Range and offer Gong Spas in various forms all over the Manchester and Cheshire area.
If you’re interested in a private gong bath, contact me directly on 07850 955810 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks 🙂 x
Upcoming Public Group Gong Baths (only Tiers 1 and 2 at present)
Please be sure to read the description of the session carefully before booking and ask me if there’s anything you need to know. Magnapass will send you confirmation of your booking by email (check your spam folder if you don’t receive it).
If you’d prefer PayPal to bank transfer, please click here.
If you don’t see the list of events below, please click on “Powered By MagnaPass”. Thanks. x
Please note: I cannot give refunds but if you’d like to give your space to a friend, please just let me know their name before the event. Thanks very much.
A Gong Spa, or Gong Bath can be………
- A moment in your life that is yours and yours alone
- An entirely unique, physical experience of sound and vibration in your whole body
- An incomparable, personal journey that is beyond words or description
- A timeless space in which physical, mental, emotional and spiritual blockages are worked upon
- An invitation to open up and remember who you are, here and now
- An opportunity to just ‘be’
What to expect (the practicalities)…..
- In a one-to-one gong bath we will meet and have a short conversation about how you are and your reason for coming (could be anything from ‘just for the experience’ to something much more direct and personal)…..
- I will give you a basic overview of the sounds you might hear
- You can have some water to help flush away any toxins that might be cleared during the session
- You’ll get into the most comfortable position for you (laying down on a comfortable mat is usual but not essential)
- I’ll play the gongs and other instruments for around 45 minutes, with a 5 minute silence at the end to allow the session to come to a natural end
- At the end of the session there’s time for a chat and a cup of jasmine tea or glass of water 🙂