Here are the Group Gong dates for the next month or two:
- 28th June (Wednesday) 7:15-8:15pm, The Yard, Alderley Edge, £12, see map, see Facebook event
- 30th June (Friday) 7:30-8:30pm, Hale Yoga, Hale, (1st floor), £12, see map, see Facebook event
- 2nd July (Sunday) 7-8pm, Body Barre (with hammocks), Manchester City Centre (Northern Quarter), hammocks £15, floor spaces £12, see map (2nd floor), see Facebook event
- 7-9th July (Friday-Sunday) Blue Dot Festival, Jodrell Bank, see website
- 11th July (Tuesday) 1:30-2:30pm, St. Werburgh’s Upper Church Hall, Chorlton, see map, £10.
- 23rd July (Sunday) 7-8pm, One Yoga Studios, Chorlton, £8, see map,
- 27-30th July (Thursday-Sunday) Kendal Calling, Lowther Deer Park, see website
- 3-5th August (Thursday-Saturday) Belladrum Tartan Hearts Festival, Beauly, see website
- 13th August (Sunday) Body Barre (with hammocks), Manchester City Centre (Northern Quarter), hammocks £15, floor spaces £12, see map (2nd floor), see Facebook event
Click here to watch an invitation video we made for the Wonder Inn.
The gong bath events will last approximately one hour (approximately 50 minutes of sound immersion and a few minutes of chat at either end). The sounds and vibrations of the gong can assist detoxification so it’s essential to drink lots of water before and after to help flush your system. Many people find that a gong bath gives them space and distance from the stresses in their lives – perfect to prepare you for the week ahead.
Please bring your own mat (some like to bring a yoga mat, a blanket and a pillow…. feel free… whatever makes you comfortable).
I look forward to meeting you. 🙂