Here are the Public Group Gong dates for the next month or two:
- 21st November (Wednesday) 8:15-9:15pm, Signol Community Centre, Romiley, ground floor, £12, see map, see Facebook event
- 30th November (Friday) 7-8pm, Transcend Therapies, Monton, 1st floor, £12, see map, see Facebook event
- 2nd December (Sunday) 7-8:30pm, Body Barre, Northern Quarter, Manchester, 2nd floor, £15 hammocks/£12 floor mats, see map, see Facebook event
- 10th December (Monday) 7-8pm, Didsbury Parsonage Trust, Didsbury, ground floor, £15, see map, see Facebook event
- 13th December (Thursday) 7-8pm and 8:30-9:30pm (2 gong baths, £12 each or £20 for both), The Ki Retreat, Eccles, see map, see Facebook event
- 14th December (Friday) 7:30-8:30pm, Hale Yoga, Hale, 1st floor, £13, see map, see Facebook Event
- 16th December (Sunday) 8-9pm, One Yoga, Chorlton, £10, see map, see Facebook event
- 18th December (Tuesday) 1:30-2:30pm, St. Werburgh’s Church Upper Hall, 1st floor, £10, Chorlton, see map, see Facebook event
- 19th December (Wednesday) 7-8pm, Yew Tree Holistics, Alderley Edge, £15, see map, see Facebook event
- 22nd December (Saturday) 7-8pm, The Owl and The Coconut, Levenshulme, £12, see map, see Facebook event
- 22nd December (Saturday) 8:30-9:00pm, The Owl and The Coconut, Levenshulme, £12, see map, see Facebook event
As an introduction to group gong baths you might like to click here to watch an invitation video we made for one at the Wonder Inn.
In general, the gong bath events will last approximately one hour (approximately 50 minutes of sound immersion and a few minutes of chat at either end). The sounds and vibrations of the gong can assist detoxification so it’s advisable to drink lots of water before and after to help flush your system. Many people find that a gong bath gives them space and distance from the stresses in their lives – perfect to prepare you for the week ahead.
Please bring your own mat (some like to bring a yoga mat, a blanket and a pillow…. feel free… whatever makes you comfortable).
I look forward to meeting you. 🙂