Here are the Public Group Gong dates for the next month or two:
- SOLD OUT 16th April (Monday), 8-9pm, The Ki Retreat, Eccles, 2nd floor, £12 (£10 concessions), see map, See Facebook event
- 17th April (Tuesday), 1:30-2:30pm, St. Werburgh’s Upper Church Hall (up stairs), Chorlton, £10, see map, see Facebook event
- 20th April (Friday), 7:30-8:30pm, Hale Yoga, Hale, (1st floor), £13, see map, see Facebook event. Please be sure to go to the correct venue!
- SPECIAL EVENT – 21st April, Deep Bliss Day Retreat 3, Blissland, Congleton, £60/£70, see map, see Facebook event
- 23rd April (Monday), 7-8pm, Yew Tree Holistics, Alderley Edge, first floor, £15, see map, see Facebook event
- 24th April (Tuesday) 7-8pm, Didsbury Parsonage Trust, Didsbury, ground floor, £15, see map, see Facebook event
- 29th April (Sunday), 2:30-4:30pm, Breathwork and Gongs, St. Clement’s Church, Chorlton, 2nd floor, £25, see map , see Facebook event
- 29th April (Sunday), 7:00-8:30pm, Body Barre, Northern Quarter, Manchester, 2nd floor, £15 hammocks/£12 floor mats, see map, see Facebook event
- 4th May (Friday), 8:00-9:00pm, Monton, Transcend Therapies, 2nd floor, £12, see map, see Facebook event
- 5th May (Saturday) 7:00-9:00pm, Manchester City Centre, above Royal Exchange Theatre (please contact me for specific details of how to find us), see map, see Facebook event
- 10th May (Thursday), 6:30-7:30pm and/or 8:30-9:30pm The Ki Retreat, Eccles, 2nd floor, £12 (£10 concessions), see map, see Facebook event
- 20th May (Sunday) 8-9pm, One Yoga Studios, Chorlton, £9, see map, see Facebook Event
As an introduction to group gong baths you might like to click here to watch an invitation video we made for one at the Wonder Inn.
In general, the gong bath events will last approximately one hour (approximately 50 minutes of sound immersion and a few minutes of chat at either end). The sounds and vibrations of the gong can assist detoxification so it’s advisable to drink lots of water before and after to help flush your system. Many people find that a gong bath gives them space and distance from the stresses in their lives – perfect to prepare you for the week ahead.
Please bring your own mat (some like to bring a yoga mat, a blanket and a pillow…. feel free… whatever makes you comfortable).
I look forward to meeting you. 🙂