Here are the Public Group Gong dates for the next month or two:
- 16th October (Tuesday) 1:30-2:30pm, St. Werburgh’s Church Upper Hall, 1st floor, £10, Chorlton, see map, see Facebook event
- 19th October (Friday) 7:30-8:30pm, Hale Yoga, Hale, 1st floor, £13, see map, see Facebook Event
- 21st October (Sunday) 8-9pm, One Yoga Studios, Chorlton, £10, see map, see Facebook event
- 22nd October (Monday) 7-8pm, Didsbury Parsonage Trust, Didsbury, ground floor, £15, see map, see Facebook event
- 24th October (Wednesday) 8-9pm, Signol Community Centre, Romiley, ground floor, £12, see map, see Facebook event
- 26th October (Friday) 7-8pm, Transcend Therapies, Monton, 1st floor, £12, see map, see Facebook event
- 4th November (Sunday) 7-8:30pm, Body Barre, Northern Quarter, Manchester, 2nd floor, £15 hammocks/£12 floor mats, see map, see Facebook event
- 8th November (Thursday) 7-8pm and 8:30-9:30pm (2 gong baths, £12 each or £20 for both), The Ki Retreat, Eccles, see map, see Facebook event
- 9th November (Friday) 7-8pm and 8:30-9:30pm, The Owl and The Coconut, Levenshulme, £12, see map, see Facebook event
As an introduction to group gong baths you might like to click here to watch an invitation video we made for one at the Wonder Inn.
In general, the gong bath events will last approximately one hour (approximately 50 minutes of sound immersion and a few minutes of chat at either end). The sounds and vibrations of the gong can assist detoxification so it’s advisable to drink lots of water before and after to help flush your system. Many people find that a gong bath gives them space and distance from the stresses in their lives – perfect to prepare you for the week ahead.
Please bring your own mat (some like to bring a yoga mat, a blanket and a pillow…. feel free… whatever makes you comfortable).
I look forward to meeting you. 🙂