Here are the Public Group Gong dates for the next month or two:
- 13th August (Monday), 7-8pm, Yew Tree Holistics, Alderley Edge, ground floor, £15, see map, see Facebook event
- 17th August (Friday) 7:30-8:30pm, Hale Yoga, Hale, 1st floor, £13, see map, see Facebook event
- 19th August (Sunday) 8-9pm, One Yoga Studios, Chorlton, £9, see map, see Facebook event
- 20th August (Monday) 7-8pm, Didsbury Parsonage Trust, Didsbury, ground floor, £15, see map, see Facebook event
- 21st August (Tuesday) 1:30-2:30pm, St. Werburgh’s Church Upper Hall, 1st floor, £10, Chorlton, see map, see Facebook event
- 23rd August (Thursday), 6:30-7:30pm and/or 8:30-9:30pm The Ki Retreat, Eccles, 2nd floor, £12 (£10 concessions), see map, see Facebook event
- 25th-26th August (Saturday and Sunday), Compstall, Moovin Festival , directions
- 26th August (Sunday) 7:00-8:30pm, Body Barre, Northern Quarter, Manchester, 2nd floor, £15 hammocks/£12 floor mats, see map, see Facebook event
- 8th September (Saturday) 7:00-9:00pm, City Centre, Charnock Farm (above the Royal Exchange), 4th floor, £25 (2 hours), see map, see Facebook event
- 9th September (Sunday) 8-9pm, One Yoga Studios, Chorlton, £9, see map, see Facebook event
As an introduction to group gong baths you might like to click here to watch an invitation video we made for one at the Wonder Inn.
In general, the gong bath events will last approximately one hour (approximately 50 minutes of sound immersion and a few minutes of chat at either end). The sounds and vibrations of the gong can assist detoxification so it’s advisable to drink lots of water before and after to help flush your system. Many people find that a gong bath gives them space and distance from the stresses in their lives – perfect to prepare you for the week ahead.
Please bring your own mat (some like to bring a yoga mat, a blanket and a pillow…. feel free… whatever makes you comfortable).
I look forward to meeting you. 🙂