Here are the Group Gong dates for the next month or two:
- 7-9th July (Friday-Sunday) Blue Dot Festival, Jodrell Bank, see website
- 11th July (Tuesday) 1:30-2:30pm, St. Werburgh’s Upper Church Hall, Chorlton, see map, £10, see Facebook event
- 23rd July (Sunday) 8-9pm, One Yoga Studios, Chorlton, £9, see map, see Facebook event
- 24th July (Monday) 7:15-8:30pm, The Yard, Alderley edge £12 see map, see Facebook event
- 27-30th July (Thursday-Sunday) Kendal Calling, Lowther Deer Park, see website
- 3-5th August (Thursday-Saturday) Belladrum Tartan Hearts Festival, Beauly, see website
- 8th August (Tuesday), 7:00-8:30pm, Breathing Striking Being Meditation in my gong room in Chorlton, £10, see Facebook event (note: this NOT the same as a gong bath)
- SOLD OUT 13th August (Sunday) Body Barre (with hammocks), Manchester City Centre (Northern Quarter), hammocks £15, floor spaces £12, see map (2nd floor), see Facebook event
- 15th August (Tuesday) 1:30-2:30pm, St. Werburgh’s Upper Church Hall, Chorlton, see map, see Facebook event, £10.
- 20th August (Sunday) 8-9pm, One Yoga Studios, Chorlton, £9, see map, see Facebook event
- 21st August (Monday) 7:15pm, The Yard, Alderley edge £12 see map, see Facebook event
- 25th August (Friday) 7:30-8:30pm, Hale Yoga, Hale, (1st floor), £12, see map, see Facebook event
- 26th-27th August (Sat and Sun), Moovin Festival, Etherow Country Park see website
- 1st-3rd September (Fri-Sun), All Roots Yoga Festival, Pembrokeshire, see website
- 7th-10th September (Thurs-Sun), Bestival, Dorset, see website
Click here to watch an invitation video we made for the Wonder Inn.
The gong bath events will last approximately one hour (approximately 50 minutes of sound immersion and a few minutes of chat at either end). The sounds and vibrations of the gong can assist detoxification so it’s essential to drink lots of water before and after to help flush your system. Many people find that a gong bath gives them space and distance from the stresses in their lives – perfect to prepare you for the week ahead.
Please bring your own mat (some like to bring a yoga mat, a blanket and a pillow…. feel free… whatever makes you comfortable).
I look forward to meeting you. 🙂