“Breathing, Striking, Being” – a meditation in which you strike the gongs as part of a rhythmic breathing pattern.
No experience required as very simple technique.
The group runs most Wednesday and Friday mornings 10:30-12:00 and some evenings (7:00-8:30pm) in my gong room in Chorlton.
1) Drink a cup of green tea and enjoy a conversation about a chosen meditation-related topic
2) Take part in a group ‘breathing, striking, being’ meditation session lasting 45 minutes, moving deep within and enhancing your awareness and sense of well-being (you will be shown how to strike the gong, how to align this with your breathing, and how to relax into your being whilst remaining awake, aware and in the present moment)
3) Have some more tea while you share your experiences with the group.
Limited to 6 places. £10 per person. To reserve a place, just call Martyn on 07850 955810 or email email@example.com.
Upcoming dates for the “Breathing, Striking, Being” meditation groups:
- July 11th (Wednesday), 10:30am – 12:00 noon, the Gong Room, Chorlton
- July 13th (Friday), 10:30am – 12:00 noon, the Gong Room, Chorlton
- July 18th (Wednesday), 10:30am – 12:00 noon, the Gong Room, Chorlton
- July 19th (Thursday), 7:00pm-8:30pm, the Gong Room, Chorlton