"The Gong Spas that Martyn deliver are incredibly powerful, and transformative. He has a fantastic calming presence, and his musical creativity is healing and restorative." M, Chorlton
Due to the ongoing lockdown, there will be no Gong Baths until further notice.
As soon as we are able to do so, we’ll advertise upcoming events.
In the meantime I’ve been recording one gong bath a week from home and making it freely available on my bandcamp page here: https://gongspa.bandcamp.com/
Please feel free to go ahead and download at the highest quality you can, and listen on good speakers/headphones somewhere lovely and comfortable (where you’re unlikely to be disturbed).
Oh, and, just so you know, under normal circumstances I would typically be offering regular group Gong Baths in the following locations:
Manchester City Centre (Northern Quarter)
I look forward to seeing you again soon.
Lots of love, Martyn xxxx
My name is Martyn Cawthorne and I’m a fully qualified and deeply committed gong practitioner/sound healer and I graduated from the College Of Sound Healing (the full one year training course). I’ve been playing various instruments for over 25 years, and practicing meditation for as long. I live in Trafford, where it meets Chorlton and Whalley Range and offer Gong Spas in various forms all over the Manchester and Cheshire area.
If you’re interested in a private gong bath, contact me directly on 07850 955810 or email@example.com. Thanks 🙂 x
Click here to sign up for monthly Gong Spa updates
Here are the Public Group Gong dates for the next month or two:
Click here to go straight to the bookings page for purchasing tickets.
Please note: I cannot give refunds but if you’d like to give your space to a friend, please just let me know their name before the event. Thanks very much.
Unless otherwise mentioned, I bring mats, blankets, pillows and eye pillows, but you’re welcome to bring your own to double up, for comfort or warmth.
I look forward to meeting you. 🙂
A Gong Spa, or Gong Bath can be………
- A moment in your life that is yours and yours alone
- An entirely unique, physical experience of sound and vibration in your whole body
- An incomparable, personal journey that is beyond words or description
- A timeless space in which physical, mental, emotional and spiritual blockages are worked upon
- An invitation to open up and remember who you are, here and now
- An opportunity to just ‘be’
What to expect (the practicalities)…..
- In a one-to-one gong bath we will meet and have a short conversation about your reason for coming (could be anything from ‘just for the experience’ to something much more direct and personal)…..
- I will give you a basic overview of the sounds you might hear
- You can have some water to help flush away any toxins that might be cleared during the session
- You’ll get into the most comfortable position for you (laying down on a comfortable mat is usual but not essential)
- I’ll play the gongs and other instruments for around 45 minutes, with a 5 minute silence at the end to allow the session to come to a natural end
- At the end of the session there’s time for a chat and a cup of jasmine tea or glass of water 🙂
Take a peek at my video “Streams of Consciousness”
Have a listen to my album… 🙂